Family Practice became a formalized 3-year residency program with board certification in the late 1960s. It carries on the tradition of the General Practitioner, and Dr. Gillingham proudly embraces this heritage. The services provided in family practice are extensive- we should be the first point of contact for the majority of your health and wellness needs. From acute illnesses to managing chronic diseases and most things in between, we happy to guide you through the medical system to get exceptional medical care. We provide;
- Same day appointments in most cases!
- Annual physicals, well child checks, and sports physicals.
- Chronic disease management (diabetes, hypertension, hypercholesterolemia, COPD, asthma, etc).
- Laceration repair, abcess I&D, joint injections, etc.
- On site diagnostic and therapeutic services include:
- Pregnancy test
- Strep test
- Glucose assay
- TB Skin testing
- Nebulizer treatments
- Hemoglobin A1C
- Influenza testing
- Mono testing